Infosaic provides a quality support service for users. To keep you up to date with all possible features of our product, we collect answers to your most common questions. Make your work with the virtual desktop a real pleasure.
You can configure advanced settings for your remote desktop at any time. We’ll take a look at some of the most common requests that Virtual Desktop users have. So, if you need to activate the sound exactly, follow the instruction below.
1. Use the Search Box to find “Remote Desktop Connection”.
2. Before connecting to your RDP session, press the “Show Options” button.
3. Click the “Local Resources” tab.
4. In the first section called “Remote Audio” click “Settings” and switch the recording on.
5. In the last section “Local devices and resources” add as many devices as you need. Then access your RDP.
We are always here for you! Contact us by email if you need any help.